Hey, I’m Jonas.
This is where I ship my thoughts on topics such as marketing, health and personal growth.
Me in 10 seconds
I’m a hands-on, learning-by-doing type of person who’s always been curious and interested in technology. A problem solver with the goal of helping as many people as possible to make the most out of the web as a marketing and sales channel.
I spend my days helping clients generate and qualify leads. Often in multiple channels and through a marketing automation system.
By combining my 15+ experience within web development and conversion rate optimisation I work as a hybrid between marketing and tech.
In practice, this means that I solve problems through tasks such as:
- Lead generation through content marketing
- Email marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Skills and experience
- 10+ years experience as a web developer
- 8 years project management (5-20 FTE)
- 5 years experience in Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Conversion Rate Optimizer
Tools I use in my work
- Oracle Eloqua
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Pardot
- Google Analytics
When I’m not in front of a screen, I like to be outdoors and in motion, spending time with family and friends. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, with my wife and our daughter.